Diet, Meal Planning, & Weight Management
We get many questions about diet, meal planning and weight management. These questions range from how to lose or gain weight to how to find out if you are allergic to any particular foods.
• How is a person to find their way through the maze of information relating to the abundance of diet programs that are promoted in our society today?
• There is so much conflicting information about high protein vs. vegetarian diets, cooked vs. raw food diets and all combinations in between.
• There are many debates or concerns, as well, over the popular diet programsavailable today.
• Much has been said about eating what is produced locally in season, the need for nutritional supplementation to compensate for deficiencies in the nutritional value of one’s diet, and about what foods are best consumed only if organically farmed.
• On the other side, we are often asked about what harm there is in eating so-called "fast foods" or diet sodas from time to time, or what to eat while traveling.
At Rejuvenation & Well Being, LLC we customize a diet plan for you
We do not believe in a "one size fits all" approach to diet and nutrition and we recommend foods that are minimally processed and a diet rich in vegetables, fresh fruits, clean protein, good fats, and, of course, clean water.
With a little thought and preparation, you can certainly benefit from meal planning. We can help you develop a meal plan that will aid you in eating a more nutritious, well-balanced diet to promote a longer, healthier life. This begins by choosing a variety of nutrient-rich, healthy foods. Meal planning can better enable you to manage your weight.
At Rejuvenation & Well Being, LLC we provide nutrition testing and education to aid you in making healthy decisions.
"When diet is wrong, medicine is of no use. When diet is correct, medicine is of no need."
- Ancient Ayurvedic Proverb
"Our lives are not in the lap of the gods, but in the lap of our cooks."
- Lin Yutang
When I came in for the first time to see Dawn, I was pretty frustrated about my health. I had gone to so many health practitioners and though they often helped relieve some of my symptoms temporarily, they always came back. The best way I can describe Dawn is that she is like a pit bull for wellness. She is so profoundly committed to getting to the root of the problem and extremely knowledgable and confident in her ability to help. In just four months, I can happily say I feel great.
- M.J., Sebastopol
Are you having trouble losing weight or maintaining healthy eating habits? Would you like to learn how to make better food choices and have more energy?
The Rejuvenation & Well Being, LLC program is different
Fad diets sell a lot of books, but they ignore the way our bodies actually work. Gaining the weight back (plus a little extra) is all too common.
Our program is different. It is NOT a diet and you will be encouraged to eat as much as you need of the right foods for you to feel satiated. It is a program that helps you live a healthier life by purifying, nourishing, and maintaining a healthy body and weight.
The program uses easily digestible protein, whole food supplements and foods with high nutritional value to help your body purify and rebuild itself naturally from the inside out.
Throughout this program, you might find yourself eating foods that may be new to you. As a result, you’ll be enjoying some new tastes, new textures, and a whole new you! You’ll also be supporting all of your organ systems that play a role in purification.
We provide testing and an education about what will work best for you to both enhance your health and overall state of well-being and to fit into your personal genetic makeup and best lifestyle.